CoolBeans CoolBeans

super thumbs up

I have always been partial to chiptunes, and this one's mighty fine I'd say. Fifty seconds is short but chiptunes tend to get repetitive when they go too long, so not too much of an issue I s'pose.

Opulent Turkey Opulent Turkey

This turkey is more opulent than all other turkeys

in this audio portal or any other audio portal combined.

Syniphas responds:

they don't love you like i love you

Water Palace Water Palace

GOOD

Once again NOT BAD AT ALL

However I am not a fan of the bell sound in there, I'd swap it out for something else. But that's just my opinion.

I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU LAD

ddgrimm responds:

Thanks a lot man, well, I'll probably change the bell to something more, atmospheric, and maybe come in every 2 bars, it's in 3/4 timing.

Lea's Theme Lea's Theme

APPROVE

Nice use of left-right variation and good work on the melody in general. I like it. However if you can figure out how to make it loop then DOOO ITTT

ddgrimm responds:

Thanks dude, I'll make the one I'll use in my game loop, but I thought I'd just upload a composition for listening purposes, haha.

Ripples Ripples

Nice!

A bizarre little mix, with style! I really like it.

mgetty responds:

Thanks for checking it out. Glad you like it.

FF7 Battle 8-Bit FF7 Battle 8-Bit

Good.

It's a nice little remix, a good listen. Although I wish you threw in some variation from the original song. Also it seems to cut off at the end.

{Kavi} Photosynthesis {Kavi} Photosynthesis

Jammin' tunes!

I really like the feel of this song. Sort of a futuristic kind of beat. Must have taken lots of work to get everything just right like that, keep it up!

DjKavi responds:

oh yes it took awhile lol. I really enjoyed it though this song was so fun to mix. thanx for the vote and review

Victory Theme (Drums/Strings) Victory Theme (Drums/Strings)

It is acceptable.

Not much to say on it. It's short. It probably gets done whatever you had in mind for it. It feels like it needs more percussion at the end.

That's all.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Yesssssssssssss

This song should win some sort of award.

I've been listening to it for at least a half hour now and it still hasn't gotten old.

I'm going to have to download this one. It's golden.

March of Ghosts March of Ghosts

Good.

Didn't like the intro, nor the percussion solos. The rest was good though. I liked how you mixed it up a bit with shifting instruments around, that worked well.