View Profile Shadowscythe26

1 Game Review

Simple, yet effective!

You've been playing too much Portal, haven't you? :P

The concept and the art are both so simple, yet so ingenious and fun! The level design was good, there weren't any loopholes, they were somewhat challenging yet not too frustrating. Mysterious narration is great. High score boards are good... let's see... putting a bit more character into the mysterious narrator, or the main character, or something would be nice. More puzzle elements would make for more challenging levels in the future, if you decide to do more. I kind of half-expected to be able to avoid the pitfall at the end somehow, like flip around to avoid it... but you know.

You deserve a cake. And a 8/10.

35 Audio Reviews

super thumbs up

I have always been partial to chiptunes, and this one's mighty fine I'd say. Fifty seconds is short but chiptunes tend to get repetitive when they go too long, so not too much of an issue I s'pose.

This turkey is more opulent than all other turkeys

in this audio portal or any other audio portal combined.

Syniphas responds:

they don't love you like i love you

GOOD

Once again NOT BAD AT ALL

However I am not a fan of the bell sound in there, I'd swap it out for something else. But that's just my opinion.

I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU LAD

ddgrimm responds:

Thanks a lot man, well, I'll probably change the bell to something more, atmospheric, and maybe come in every 2 bars, it's in 3/4 timing.

Now, I'm floating three meters off the ground, upside down, in some abandoned warehouse on the moon. I'm very uncertain about what kind of help I should ask for in the first place, but if you think you could lend a hand somehow, I'd be very appreciative.

24, Male